HOUSTON, Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that the Company's Analyst Day will be held Wednesday, Dec. 11, in New York and will be webcast live beginning at 8:30 a.m. EST. The meeting is expected to last until 12:30 p.m. EST, including a question-and-answer session, and will be accessible via the Marathon Oil website.
During the meeting, Marathon Oil's leadership team will present details about the Company's business plans and strategies. The presentations and answers to questions will include forward-looking information.
Planned presenters include:
- Lee M. Tillman, president and CEO
- John R. (J.R.) Sult, executive vice president and chief financial officer
- Annell R. Bay, vice president, Global Exploration
- T.M. (Mitch) Little, vice president, International and Offshore Production Operations
- Lance W. Robertson, vice president, North America Production Operations
The live audio webcast will be available on the Company's website at http://www.MarathonOil.com. A replay of the webcast will be available and archived on the website through March 11, 2014.
Marathon Oil is an international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, the Company had net proved reserves at the end of 2012 of 2 billion barrels of oil equivalent in North America, Europe and Africa. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.MarathonOil.com.
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213